Supplements have a very powerful place in the modern world. While it’s true that good nutrition provides the body with plenty of nutrients, the reality is for many, food just isn’t enough.
- If you’re an athlete looking to perform at peak levels, natural healthy supplements can be added in to speed up recovery and boost performance.
- Some physiological blockages completely shut down the body’s natural repair and regeneration pathways. Certain supplement protocols can help reestablish homeostasis and restore order to your system.
- If you’re very busy and have little time, meal replacement shakes, protein bars and greens powders make for excellent food substitutes packed with healthy ingredients—they sure beat having a muffin and coffee or some processed, chemical-laden concoction!
Every individual has specific requirements and we know how to help you get organized.
At Milesfit, we carry a variety of supplements to be able to help you meet your health and wellness needs. We have everything from meal replacement bars and protein powders to weight-loss blends and fish oil products.
We carry high quality products to offer our clients the best possible sources of supplementation. Depending on your needs, we recommended certain brands, doses and formulas to get the job done. The supplement lines we carry meet or in many cases exceed the FDA cGMPs (Current Good Manufacturing Practice Guidelines for nutritional supplements).
Whether you’re looking for a specific supplement, a customized plan, or simply to upgrade from your current products, we’ll make sure you get what you need. (But don’t forget, supplements don’t replace good quality nutrition—rather, they complement it.)
Supplement companies we carry
- Crazy Nutrition
Symptoms/conditions we address
- Hormonal support
- Beauty and rejuvenation
- Bone health
- High blood pressure and cholesterol
- Quick meal solutions—bars and powders—dairy and non-dairy
- Fat-loss and insulin management
- Stress reduction and relaxation
- Anxiety issues
- Thyroid and adrenal support
- Low energy and fatigue
- Focus and concentration issues
- Workout recovery
- Joint pain
- Men’s health needs
- Women’s health needs
How to order and buy our products
These supplements can be purchased at our location. For orders, please contact us at: